If you have any outstanding items on your account – from books to phone chargers to dry erase markers – you will be “billed and blocked” from getting your actual diploma if you’re a graduate and/or your final grades for the semester. DO NOT WAIT until May 17 – May 19 to clear this up, as the closer to Graduation / end of the semester the longer it will take to go through all proper channels to take the block off. It won’t be an immediate remedy, so PLEASE check your bookbags, dorm rooms, cars, etc and bring everything back to the library ASAP. Clear your account today!
Study Rooms in Bello Center: April 30-May 4, 2018
We are upgrading the wireless monitor system in the study rooms this week, during normal business hours (8:30-4:30). We will do our best to have as many rooms open and available during this time, however, rooms cannot be booked by students until after 4:30pm each day. Evening study room operations will continue normally and rooms can be booked.
As the technicians replace the monitors, it is possible your group may be asked to relocate to another room or area of the library to complete this project in a timely fashion. We are excited about this project as the monitors have become an issue and this will allow you all to have dependable equipment in the rooms for finals and when you return in the fall!
If anyone has questions or concerns please speak to Laura Kohl, Director of Library Services: email@example.com or 401-232-6298
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during the upgrade!
On Friday, March 16th, Bryant University will welcome more than 900 professional women from all over the region to the 2018 Women’s Summit “Rise to the Challenge & Reach New Heights”. The goal of the Bryant University Women’s Summit® is to empower women professionally, personally, and financially. This year, the day long summit welcomes key-note speaker Nely Galan, the self-made multi media mogul and best-selling author. Motivational speakers include CEO / Co-founder of ‘Rent the Runway’ Jennifer Hyman and founding director of the ‘Good Life Initiative’ Brigid Schlute. The summit also welcomes power plenary keynote speaker Jody Urkuhart, with her Keynote speech This Would be Funny if it Wasn’t Happening to Me!
Hi everyone! We hope you’re going into your finals super relaxed and ready to ace your tests! There are a few things going on at the library over the next week or so to help you conquer your finals:
- Magnetic poetry encouragement—We have a board set up at the entrance of the library with magnetic poetry words for you to create short messages of encouragement for your fellow Bulldogs. Check out what’s already been written or write some lines of your own as you come in!
- The snack cart—It’s back (by popular request)! Library staff will be around delivering afternoon snacks during finals, so keep an eye out for it!
- Relaxation fort—If you need to take a few minutes to yourself, you can use the relaxation fort on the first floor near the research desk. It has meditation tutorials, stress balls, and relaxing pictures so you can take a few minutes to center yourself in between studying sessions.
- Creepy Mouse—Our old friend Creepy Mouse has escaped again! She’ll be hiding in the library throughout finals, and if you’re the one to find her and bring her back, you could win a candy prize. Make sure to follow us on instagram so you know when she’s loose!
- Hot chocolate bar—On Friday, we’ll have a hot chocolate bar set up with hot cocoa, marshmallows, and more. Come visit it if you need a sugar rush!
As always, let us know if you need anything (including research help), and good luck on finals!
You’ve got 20 days left until the end of the semester. We know that you’re working hard on your projects, papers and presentations.
Still looking for answers? Remember that you can ask the library for help! You’ve got this. We believe in you.